Software Developer - .Net - Full stack - Oxfordshire
Home working options + scope for progression
A Full Stack Software Developer is required to join an established Agile development team focused on the development and functionality of critical SaaS products. The company offer critical solution to real world challenges using technology and promote an excellent company culture, stable working environment and strong benefits package including the option to work from home.
- Develop and Design business-critical software applications to set timescales
- Develop bespoke product functionality based on external client requirements
- Understanding of good software design principles (SOLID) and creating clear technical documentation
- Embracing creativity and innovation in the product development
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 2 years+ commercial software development experience
- Recent .Net C#, ASP.Net knowledge and experience
- Experience of BDD or TDD
- Agile, SCRUM/Kanban understanding
- Commercial experience developing Microservices
- Cloud; Azure, AWS
- Degree educated - IT related degree or similar
Salary is based on experience from £35,000 up to £60,000 for experience senior developers.
Their offices are commutable from Didcot, Oxford, Newbury areas.
Please apply to this ad to discuss the full details, alternatively contact me via our website to LinkedIn - Paul Grace at SpectrumIT
All candidates applying must be eligible to work in the UK