GUI Application Developer / C++
£30k - £40k + 5% Bonus, 12% Pension, Private Healthcare
GUI Software Engineer / C++ required to join an 8 strong team with my client, an international software manufacturer in the communications industry for military and civil environments. You will work within a sub software company with the benefit of being part of a worldwide organisation so you will have the feel of a SME but with the security of a large corporate. There will be lots of opportunity for autonomy and you can shape the products in terms of what tech can be used etc. You will be involved in lots of new R&D development using really innovative technology, working on a universal recognised product rolled out across the British Army in relation to mine detection and IED's.
We are looking for an all round application developer with GUI experience rather than a pure GUI developer. Likewise a pure Embedded Software Engineer will not work. We like people from various industries including:- Automotive, Medical Devices, Graphical - Gaming / 3D programming or Simulation software.
· Windows GUI Application Development - Aerospace
· Graphical front-end applications (deployed in combat platforms, tanks, planes etc.)
· Solid Understanding of Object Oriented Design
Nice to have:-
· Experience programming using the Qt library
· Programming graphical components from scratch
· Real-time data processing and visualisation
· Test Driven Development (TDD)
· Appreciation of modern C++ programming techniques e.g. generic programming, design patterns etc.
There are numerous opportunities for progression within this company and progression is based on merit rather than longevity. The promotion ladder allows for regular movement.
Applicants must be UK Nationals to apply for this role.
If you are interested please send your CV detailing your experience in relation to this role to firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com> or call 02380 765804.
GUI, Software Engineer, C++, Object Oriented Design, Windows GUI, Qt library, Real-Time, DSP, Electronics, Avionics, Leatherhead, Guildford, Croydon, Farnborough, Bracknell, Slough, Maidenhead, Reading, Farnham, Kingston Upon Thames,