Graduate IT Business Engineer
An established and successful software solutions provider is looking for a technology graduate to join their team in a technical consultant role.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a role which can blend technical knowledge with customer facing responsibilities.
As a Graduate IT Business Engineer our role will extend into working on multiple projects and have responsibility for configuring and implementing bespoke software solutions as well as providing user training.
Additional responsibilities of the Graduate Business IT Engineer will involve:
- Testing of customer systems.
- Customer management.
- Working on external projects in delivering the required software solutions.
- Provision of system configuration, documentation, implementation, roll-out and training.
- To produce activity reports as required.
The successful Graduate IT Business Engineer will have the following skills, attributes or experience;
- Relevant Degree Qualified (Computing, Business IT, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Physics, Maths)
- Good communication skills.
- Comfortable in a customer facing / customer service environment
- Confident in explaining technical terminology to a non-technical audience.
- Exposure to XML/XSL scripting.
- SQL data base scripts.
- C# Programming
- A passion for problem solving.
This role will suit a driven ambitious candidate who would like to gain exposure to the various aspects of commercial software solutions.
To apply for this position, please forward your cv to email@example.com