An IT consultancy specialising in bespoke Microsoft deployment are looking for a Graduate IT consultant to join their team in Portsmouth.
As a Graduate IT Consultant, you will work directly with new and existing clients to assist in delivery of projects through the entire project lifecycle. Working closely with their senior consultants you will have the opportunity to be involved in project management, build & deployment work, pre-sales and customer support.
Key skills and qualifications;
- An honours degree in an IT related subject, with a strong focus on business development or an honours degree in a Business-related subject, with strong focus on how IT can improve business.
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Oraganised, confident manner when dealing with both internal and external customers
- Attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- A full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle.
What the can offer
- Training and Microsoft certifications
- Competitive starting salary and excellent benefits
- Supportive and friendly fast passed environment
- Exposure to a wide variety of technologies and projects.
This role is paying up to £25,000pa depending on experience. To find out more please apply or send your CV to ElliotHall@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call me on 02380 765 301