Graduate / Junior Tester
A leading edge technology company locally to Southampton are looking for a Graduate Tester to join their Development team to help further their AI Technologies.
The successful Graduate Tester will be exposed to development within a testing environment across multiple platforms and will be working on embedded solutions and applications.
The Graduate Tester will be required to have the following skills and experience:
- Degree level qualification in Computer Science, Software Engineering or other relevant discipline.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience of programming in C, C++, C# or Java (commercial or academic).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of Linux operating systems (desirable).
- Experience of a testing environment
This is a great opportunity for a Graduate or Junior Tester who is passionate about technology to launch their career and be involved in all aspects of the product lifecycle.
The opportunity to develop and progress is a priority for the organisation and self-motivated candidates will thrive in this environment.
The role of Graduate Tester is paying up to £25,000 depending on experience, offers excellent career progression and fantastic benefits.
To apply for this role please forward your cv to CameronElloway@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call and speak with Cameron on 02380 765301.