Graduate Software Developer
An award winning technology focused organisation, are looking for a Graduate Software Developer with an interest in Java programming, to join their established and successful Software Development team based in Newbury.
The organisation excel in providing graduate developers with the opportunity to launch their careers and have been recognised nationally for their company culture.
The successful Graduate Software Developer will be given training in a collaborative environment that will instill good software development practices.
Additional training and qualifications will be supported by the company.
The successful Graduate Software Developer will possess the following skills, experience and attributes.
- A proficiency in and preference for Java Development.
- Experience or exposure to working with SQL and the use of database design techniques.
- Knowledge of programming with Python, C# or C would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of HTML and user interface creation.
- A passion for problem solving.
- A preference towards working in an engaging and interactive environment.
- Relevant Degree level qualification
This is a great opportunity to join a progressive organisation that has significantly expanded in recent years due to their success. Continued growth is planned whilst providing a challenging, rewarding and enjoyable culture for their employees.
In addition to a competitive salary the benefits offered include:
- 25 days annual leave.
- Company Bonus
- Pension scheme
- Online discounts.
- Company and team activities.
To apply for this position please forward your cv to email@example.com