Graduate / Junior Software Engineer
A leading edge technology company locally to Southampton are looking for a Graduate Software Engineer to join their Software Development team to help further their AI Technologies.
The successful Graduate Software Engineer will be exposed to development across multiple platforms and will be working on the testing phase of the Software Development Lifecycle.
The Graduate Software Engineer will be required to have the following skills and experience:
- Degree level qualification in Computer Science, Software Engineering or other relevant discipline.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience of programming in C, C++, C# or Java (commercial or academic).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of Linux operating systems (desirable).
- Team work experience (desirable).
- UI development knowledge (desirable).
This is a great opportunity for a Graduate or Junior Software Engineer who is passionate about technology to launch their career with a focus of Software Testing.
The opportunity to develop and progress is a priority for the organisation and self-motivated candidates will thrive in this environment.
The role of Graduate Software Engineer is paying up to £23,000 depending on experience, offers excellent career progression and fantastic benefits.
To apply for this role please forward your cv to CameronElloway@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call and speak with Cameron on 02380 765301.