Head of Software
Head of Software required by a growing Financial Technology company based in Newbury, Berkshire. Due to a recent restructure, the company have created a position for a Head of Software to drive a brand-new SAAS based product build.
As Head of Software, you would take responsibility of a multi-skilled team of 14-20 people, made up of Developers, Designers, Testers, Business Analyst's, etc. This position would suit someone who has good people management experience within a small-medium size company where they have managed a new product build/service.
The Head of Software will have accountability for the creation, implementation, delivery, and servicing of the companies designated products and solutions, and will report into the Chief Operating Officer.
Examples of responsibilities:
- Taking high-level direction from the CCO and Propositions Director and transforming that into delivered solutions and services.
- Understanding Business priorities and the product/commercial requirements of new Products or changes to existing products
- Scoping and delivering incremental improvements to solutions
- Running a high performing multi-skilled team
- Ensuring the team meet agreed deliverables, deadlines, SLAs and defined KPIs.
- Working collaboratively with clients through all the business phases
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding FinTech company utilising the latest technologies working on Greenfield projects. Post Covid, the company are happy for this person to remain partly remote with travel to the office 2-3 times per week. This position has some great benefits including a 15% Bonus. If you are looking for a position of this nature, please contact Ryan on 02380 765 286 or email email@example.com