My client are a global testing and simulation company who work on various exciting projects including projects within the motorsports industry.
- Reporting, monitor & support IT systems as needed.
- Support company systems such as Solidworks, Datatrack, Microsoft applications, Matlab, & datalinks to China.
- Be the network administrator.
- Specify IT levels for Pulsar (in house control software) and help set up Pulsar computers before test.
- Support to purchasing in all IT purchases for company
- HND or degree qualified in an engineering or similar discipline.
- Demonstrable experience of external and internal client relationship management.
- A valid driving license and Passport is required for some travel (Internationally and locally) as driven by project / IT needs.
- An ability to be self-supporting in standalone remote locations, and to work positively in a team.
- Fluency with PC/Windows-based applications.
- Network administrator course.
- Knowledge of ERP system.
Apply now, send your CV to WilkinChan@SpectrumIT.co.uk or hit apply now.
Spectrum IT Recruitment - Wilkin Chan. Find me on LinkedIN.