£40,000 to £50,000 + bonus, benefits and greenfield project work !
My client is a known leader in their field, a highly successful software house with an enviable portfolio of customers and an exciting pipeline of greenfield projects. The software & systems they develop are used in extremely high profile, high security environments and require an in-depth level of technical input. They support global police forces, emergency services and operational task forces, protecting the public and ensuring visibility of evidence based data and digital media.
Globally the company has over 6000 employees in 150 countries. They support 25,000 customers including over 80 of the Fortune 100. What does this mean for you?! An opportunity to work with a hugely successful company on big and innovative greenfield projects and play a key role in safeguarding public interests from fraud protection to public safety.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Provisioning, deploying, monitoring, patching and upgrading enterprise cloud software
- Aiding the successful deployment of software packages
- Supporting the production systems, replication of customer issues on test systems
- Define and implement health monitoring procedures
- Participate in a 1 in 4 24/7 out of hours rota (generally low volume)
- Experience of supporting web based software provided as a service (Frontend & Backend)
- Scripting in LINQPad, PowerShell or similar
- Experience administering SQL databases and basic querying
- Knowledge of Windows Server and Client Technology
- Network Principles - IP addressing, firewall rules, network security groups etc)
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of programming in C#
- Experience with Postman or Fiddler
- Understanding of .Net applications
- Knowledge of Linux applications
To apply for this exciting role send your CV to SamGristwood@SpectrumIT.co.uk