IT Operations Manager - ITIL - Infrastructure
Vendor and Supplier manger, Service Desk Management, Windows, Cloud Services
Hampshire; near Southampton, Fareham, Winchester
Up to £60,000+ benefits + bonus + home working
An excellent opportunity for an experienced IT Operations Manager to join an established Software business based in the Southampton area. The IT Operations Manager will have a range of responsibilities covering Vendor management, Service Desk Management and IT Governance with great scope to take on more responsibility as the company continues to grow.
- Internal IT Operations Management
- Change and Process improvement
- Third party Vendor management - ensuring SLA's are met
- Service Desk Team management
- Windows Infrastructure management
- Technical and Operational governance
- Commercial experience as an IT Operations Manager
- A Technical / IT background
- Technical Governance experience
- Strong Windows (Server and Desktop) and Cloud support experience
- Excellent communication skills, able to work with all levels of a business
- ITIL certification - or extensive commercial ITIL experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to pitch new ideas
- Telephony systems experience is desirable
The company boast an excellent company culture and offer an impressive benefits package including a bonus and home working.
To discuss the full details please apply to this advert of contact me directly via our website or LinkedIn, Paul Grace - SpectrumIT.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.