IT Security Analyst - GRC / ISO 27001
Hampshire; Waterlooville, Petersfield area
£34,000 - £45,000
An experienced IT Security Analyst is required to join an established IT team to provide efficient support and advice across IT Security, specifically, Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) and ISO 27001. The key focus is to ensure the company is protected from Cyber and Information security risks, complies with all relevant legislation and follows security best practices.
The successful IT Security Analyst must have strong communication skills; a critical part of this role is being able to identify and assess risks and make suggestions on how to effectively deal with these across GRC to senior management - therefore strong stakeholder management skills are key.
In addition, the role will work proactively with internal customers ensuring a professional service with the highest possible standards of IT/digital advice on Cyber security, resolving complex cases, manage and deliver digital developments and supporting internal customers.
The role offers a competitive salary up to £45,000 + excellent scope for progression and training in the short to long-term
- Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC)
- Good working knowledge of ISO 27001 and ideally PCI-DSS
- Stakeholder management
- Good working knowledge of IT Security best practice
- Excellent knowledge of proactive risk management
- Experience of working in a fast paced, Agile environment
- Experience of the full IT Software Development lifecycle
- Cloud product knowledge; Azure, AWS
- CCNA, CISSP or similar certifications would be beneficial
All candidates must be UK based / eligible to work in the UK.
To apply, please email your CV to AmyLee@SpectrumIT.co.uk