A high-profile global retail company has a requirement for an experienced IT Support Analyst to join a busy Support team based in their Fareham office.
You will be providing 1st / 2nd Line support across a variety of technologies including; CRM systems, Software applications and point of sales solutions.
The Role of IT Service Desk Analyst;
- Provide excellent customer service to business users
- Provide technical analysis and resolve issues
- Meet SLA's and other performance metrics
- Escalate issues to 3rd Lines and suppliers where necessary
- Manage support tickets via Service NOW
This role will suit an experience IT Support Analyst having worked in a busy Service Desk / Helpdesk environment.
Experience of providing support with the retail sector would be a distinct advantage.
The role of IT Service Desk Analyst is paying £22,000 with excellent benefits including 8% bonus, Pension, 26 days holiday, Gym, Product discounts, training, free parking and more.
To apply please forward your CV to ChrisLynes@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Chris on 02380 765 805.