IT Service Desk Engineer
Uckfield - East Sussex
£25,000 - £28,000 + Benefits
Exciting opportunity for an experienced IT Service Desk Engineer to join a busy Service Desk team based in Uckfield, East Sussex providing support to approximately 350 employees across multiple sites in the UK.
The company's IT service is delivered through 100% cloud based providers and you will have experience in a similar role providing efficient, professional and proactive customer focused IT support in a multi-site Active Directory/Windows Desktop environment.
My client is looking for someone who has good technical knowledge in a 1st/2nd line service desk role, has excellent customer services skills whilst meeting agreed service level agreements. In this role you will also be required to:
- Deliver 1st Class IT Support across multiple UK sites
- Troubleshoot and resolve IT support requests ensuring you meet required SLA's
- Customer focused 1st and 2nd line support
- Completing on boarding and off boarding process
- Occasional site visits - may involve overnight stay
- Laptop/Mobile/Desktop builds
- Managing active directory groups
- Managing incidents and requests from start to finish
Experience in the following is required:
- Active Directory - creating user accounts, profiles, security etc.
- Microsoft Azure
- SharePoint and SharePoint online
- Windows Server
- Office 365 administration
- Windows operating systems
This is an opportunity to join a growing company who offer training and development opportunities and a team working environment. If you're interested in a role of this nature then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02380 765 289.