A global company requires an IT Service Desk Team Lead to join a busy IT Service Desk with a view to progress into a management role.
This is an interesting mix of business as usual support and project work covering the EMEA region.
As IT Service Desk Team Lead you will;
- Provide hands on IT Support
- Line management of Service Desk Technicians
- Ensure optimum service levels maintained and improved.
- Ensure Incident and Request management procedures are followed
- Ensure support documentation is up to date and available to IT support technicians
- Implement new tools, processes and service improvements
- Act as an escalation-point for front line support staff and customers.
- Act as a major incident manager.
- Prioritise workload for Service Desk Team and delegate tasks
- Responsible for adopting and executing IT standards, policies, practices and procedures ensuring compliance with SOX and ISO.
- Research and recommend new technologies, processes, and solutions to meet business needs and continually improve the productivity and effectiveness of the team.
The successful IT Service Desk Lead with experience of team leading responsibilities even if they didn't come with the associated job title.
Technical experience will include;
- Windows and Apple operating systems
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft SCCM
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange mailboxes and permissions
- Laptop, desktop and printer hardware
- Mobile device support
- IP telephony
- Atlassian Products (Jira; Jira Service Desk; Confluence)
It would be beneficial to have any of the following certifications.
- Comptia A+
- MCP Microsoft Client Operating Systems
This is an excellent opportunity for a IT Service Desk Team Lead to join instantly recognisable company with the long term opportunity to progress to a management role.
Depending on experience the role is paying up £28,000 and offer excellent benefits including up to 28 days holiday, pension, Dental & Optical, Medical, Life Assurance, Childcare Voucher, Gym, Free Parking and more.
To be considered for this IT Service Desk Lead please forward your CV to JakeDare@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Jake on 02380 765 292