Cloud Infrastructure Engineer - 2nd Line Support
- Linux, AWS, InfoSec, MySQL, HTML
- Southampton, Hampshire
- £28,000 + training and generous benefits
An exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and fast growth SaaS services company redefining the landscape of their sector with highly intuitive digital solutions.
What you'll be doing
- Monitoring, maintenance and management of our IT systems and services.
- Incident management and resolution.
- Having a working knowledge of Known Issues.
- Access management on Production Infrastructure.
- Security compliance and remediation of systems and data.
- Working closely with our development team on L3 issues.
- Has experience of build & run environments.
- Knowledge and experience of AWS hosted cloud infrastructure.
- Is aware of and has experience of Information Security principles, including data protection.
- Has knowledge of technologies including MySQL, HTML, REST API, WordPress, AWS/Linux, Terminal/SSH, Task Runner.
- Can migrate and transform data and has experience in scripting.
- Configuration and use of estate monitoring solutions.
- ITIL v4 Foundation Certification.
- Relevant experience within the energy industry would be an advantage.
The company offers a range of benefits including flexible working, competitive pension, perkbox, private medical insurance etc.
This is a fast growing company, people joining the company now will have a great scope of career development and the opportunity for progression.
Apply now, interviews available throughout September.