IT Systems Administrator
A fast growing company based in the Southampton area are looking for an experienced IT Systems Administrator to join their IT team to help with the management and configuration of their IT Infrastructure.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced IT Systems Administrator to join the business and play a key contributing role within the IT Systems team.
The responsibilities of the IT Systems Administrator will include:
- Managing the deployment of software and applications
- Work within a team to deliver services in production, including upgrades and decommissioning
- Own the build and deployment process for new and existing systems and services
- Support and maintain IT Infrastructure - Including day to day management
- Administer Office 365 services including Teams, Exchange online and SharePoint
- Drive operational efficiency by adopting innovation and automation.
- Make contributions to the technical pipeline and business strategy
- Own various technical and business services throughout their lifecycle
- Provides and manages out of hours support on a rota basis
- Responsible for the operation and management of key SaaS services
The IT Systems Administrator will have the following skills and experience:
- At least 2 Years' experience within a similar 2nd / 3rd line technical role
- Strong Microsoft Server skills - 2012,2016, 2019
- Experience with Active Directory, Hyper-V, PowerShell, DHCP, DNS
- Significant experience working within an IT Department
- Microsoft Intune Endpoint Management
- Experience working in ITIL, DevOps or Agile environments
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work alongside stakeholders
- Have ITIL Foundation Certification
- Be a Microsoft Certified Professional
It would be beneficial to have:
- Experience administering ERP Systems
- Understanding of security and data privacy standards
- Experience with SSIS
- Working knowledge of Linux
The successful IT Systems Administrator will have proven experience within an IT Infrastructure environment.
The IT Systems Administrator role offers a salary up to £40k plus benefits.
To apply for this IT Systems Administrator role please forward your CV to CameronElloway@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Cameron on 02380 765 301