A global brand based in Southampton are looking to bring in an IT Systems Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
You will work in a varied environment supporting a mixture of internal and external customers ensuring IT solutions are delivered to the best possible standards.
To be considered or this role you must have experience in;
- Windows Servers
- Experience providing support to 1st - 3rd line
- Industry qualifications would be highly desirable
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to organise and prioritise jobs in a fast-paced environment
- Ability and desire to lead small projects
- Internet Security & GDPR awareness
What they can offer you;
- Inclusion into company bonus scheme
- Private medical cover and life assurance
- 25 Days holiday + bank holidays
- Additional flex benefits such as child care vouchers & gym memberships.
- On site canteen and free parking
The IT Systems Engineer position is paying up to £37,000pa + On call allowance (1 in 4 rota) & 10% Bonus .
This role would suit someone who is a natural problem solver, has the ability to work under minimal supervision and is looking to take the next step in their career.
To find out more about this role apply or send your CV to Elliot.Hall@SpectrumIT.co.uk