IT Trainer- Contract - London
- Supporting the training of a number of employees across the business
- Presents content clearly and effectively in an engaging manner in a classroom or virtual room environment.
- Experience in efficiently using PowerPoint, giving direct demonstrations and liaising through video conferencing.
- Learns, applies and shares knowledge by teaching Firm systems and procedures to lawyers and staff in accordance with training vision/mission and objectives of set course design to meet desired business objectives.
- Provides escalated targeted training to the customer as needed on Firm applications and procedures.
- Works on the floor to gain real world knowledge of how lawyers, legal assistants, secretarial and other staff work in order to better train and support them.
Your Experience and Skills:
- You will be an experienced IT Trainer, with experience of delivering training to both large groups and on a one to one basis
- Experience of designing training packages
- Previous experience of working within a professional services, legal or financial services company would be beneficial
Knowledge of the following Technologies and Software:
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio
- Windows 10
- Adobe Acrobat
- Skype for Business
- iDevices and Apps.