Implementation Consultant (Technical - ERP / SQL)
Greatr Manchester, Renote + Travel
£35k - £45k + Car Allowance and benefits, progression and exposure to dynamic global projects.
Are you looking to join a growing company with a fantastic culture? My client is seeking a Technical Consultant / Software Solutions Developer (ERP) to join their team.
We are seeking a Technical Implementation Consultant to work on behalf of a market leading and fast growing global ERP specialist. The purpose of the role is to play a pro-active function in the deployment of ERP software and services to a portfolio of well-known clients. The deployment will involve full project engagement with customers and require both commercial and technical expertise. The company is growing rapidly throughout the UK creating multiple new career opportunities nationwide. This is a great time to join the business with the opportunity to join a dynamic team and have an immediate and measurable impact.
What will you be doing?
The work will involve a mixture of team and individual based development projects for clients, mainly on client site. You'll take responsibility for specification, quoting, design, coding, developer testing, deployment and documentation phases of all projects assigned to you.
What skills and experience should you have?
The techy bits:
· Development of SQL Server or other relational database
· Knowledge of Software Development and development process and lifecycles i.e. VB, C#, C++
· Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint etc.)
· Ideally, the applicant will possess experience of Accounting & Order Processing ERP systems (Desirably Access Dimensions or a similar product)
· Implementation Lifecycle
· Business Process Analysis, design or re-engineering
· Requirements Gathering
· Functional Design
· Go-Live and Support
· Project Planning
· Project Budget Management
· Gap / Fit Analysis
· Functional Design
· Data Migration
· Development and Database Skills - SQL Programming
· Client Relationship Management
· Time Management
The commercial bits:
· Full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle for travel to client site.
· Proven commercial approach to solutions delivery with the ability to work either independently or as part of a team.
· Proactive, tenacious and driven to see a job through to completion.
· A "complete the job and communicate" approach to projects.
· An excellent communicator who can build relationships with clients and provide efficient updates where applicable & communicate any arising issues.
· Confident in on-site situations such as training and presenting development work to train end users, including both colleagues and customers.
What's in it for you?
· 20 days holiday, rising by 1 day per year of service, up to 23 days.
· Salary of up to £50,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
· Car Allowance
· Company Healthcare Scheme (Aviva)
· Pension Scheme
· Bonus Scheme
· Childcare Vouchers
Commitment to personal development and career progression whilst working in a company with a fun, professional culture!
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call 02380 765804 for immediate consideration.
SQL Server, SQL, Oracle, Relational Database, Database Development, SQL Developer, SQL Programmer, VB.Net, C#, C++, Technical Consultant, Technical BA, Software Support, Application Consultant, Implementation Consultant, Software Implementation, Implementation Consultant, Oracle, Project Management, 4GL, ERP, Enterprise Resource Planning