A high availability mission critical software solutions provider with global reach who make a significant impact to the local economy are looking for a Java Developer with commercial Java experience, to join their team as they move into an exciting new period for the business.
The Java Developer will be required to undertake an important role, working on the development and maintenance of their unique and high-profile software application solutions.
This position is well suited an established Java Developer looking to gain exposure to up to date and exciting new technologies.
The successful Java Developer will be required to have the following skills and experience:
- Commercial Java Development experience.
- Spring Integration
- Spring Boot
- Spring MVC
- API programming knowledge (JMS / JSPA).
- SQL knowledge and experience.
- Enterprise system development experience.
- An understanding of Continuous Integration and relevant tools - desirable.
- Knowledge of middleware technologies - desirable.
- Test Framework familiarity - desirable.
- Awareness of Kubernetes and/or Docker - desirable.
- Relevant degree level qualification.
The salary on offer for this position is between £35,000 - £45,000 and comes with a range of benefits including 25 days holiday, bonus scheme, pension matched up to 5% and Free parking is also available although the offices are accessible through public transport.
If you would like to apply for this position, please email tomstickler@spectrumIT.co.uk or call Tom on 02380 765 294