Java Developer - Spring, Hibernate, Agile
£25,000 - £40,000 + Benefits based on experience
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic Java Developer to join a forward-thinking Software company who are committed to a positive working lifestyle, paired with excellent training and career progression opportunities.
This Southampton based company are going through an exciting transformation with a clear digital strategy offer great scope of progression within the IT teams.
This is an excellent opportunity for either a Graduate (ideally with some commercial experience) or a mid-level Java Developer to build a long-term career within a company that supports new ideas and promotes talent. The successful Java Developer will have excellent communication skills and will be passionate about software development / software engineering.
As a Java Developer, you'll be working as part of their established and collaborative product team, working across the full lifecycle including design, implementation and deployment of their products. Furthermore, you will be expected to:
- Develop a range of advanced software products to a high level
- Delivery of customer requirements to a high standard and within a timely manner
- Work across the full lifecycle
- Develop new functionalities
- Java (SpringBoot, Spring, Hibernate, Jackson, etc.)
- Experience implementation RESTful APIs
- Knowledge / skills in industry best practices: TDD, BDD and Automated Testing
- Industry recognised certifications
- Will have worked in an Agile environment
- Experience / knowledge of cloud technologies (Azure/AWS)
- SQL skills
The company are based near Southampton offering flexible working as part of their extensive benefits package.
If you are looking to be part of a fast-moving tech environment, joining a growing team and a thriving business then please apply to this advert or email your CV to AmyLee@SpectrumIT.co.uk