A small and well established software organisation, requires a Java Software Developer to join their team and aid in the development of market leading medical software, which is distributed word wide.
The successful Software Developer will need to be passionate and dedicated to the production of quality Java applications but also be versatile and self-motivated.
The role will require innovation and a constant drive to help shape both the products and the tools and processes needed to keep us at the forefront of our market.
The essential skills required for this post are:-
- Java Development experience.
- Exposure to server environments (Tomcat, Spring Boot)
- Knowledge of object-orientated design.
- A strong team ethic and desire to succeed.
Highly Desirable skills include:-
- Multi-threaded environment experience.
- Spring MVC experience.
- Awareness or experience of CI / CD.
- Understanding of Java Development.
- Development within regulated environments such as the medical or aerospace industry.
Any of the following skills or experience would also be seen as advantageous
- AI / Big Data
- Ideally the Java Software Developer will have Software Engineering, Mathematical or Scientific based degree.
The role is paying up to £52,000 depending on experience and benefits for the role include: Flexible & some home working, 26 days annual leave, Free car parking, medical and dental cover.
To apply for this position, please forward your cv to ChrisLynes@spectrumit.co.uk or call Chris on 02380 765 805