The client is well know within their industry and have been established for over 40 years. Their product s focused within the financial sector and they work with some exciting large corporate companies, banks and brokers internationally. They have multiple teams across, Europe but internationally, as far as the USA and Hong Kong. They are looking for flexible developers who are always looking to grow and develop their skillsets and where this developer will be working closely with the Frankfurt team it's a fantastic opportunity to grow within the business and potentially, over time, take a step into leadership.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring compliance with Development and quality standards
- Be involved in projects from start to finish (varying between 3-6 months per project) and be involved in full SDLC
- Creating and participating in software and architecture designs for customer projects
- Prepare cost estimates for customer specific projects
- Technical management of developers
- Technical Documentaiton
What they're looking for :
- Academics - Degree or Equivalent in relevant field (Computer Science / Computer Engineering/ software Development etc)
- Experience with SASS, CSS and HTML5
- Knowledge of modern Syntax ( ES6 / typescript) would be advantageous
- Knowledge of modern build tools (webpack / gulp) is desirable
What's in it for you?:
- State of the art technologies
- Small team environment within a large company - have your opinion on a project heard!
- Flexible working hours ( including home office and remote work )
- Constant learning through training and certification as well as career development
- Pension Scheme
- Annual Leave
If you'd be interested in applying click apply now for your CV to be considered! Alternatively, feel free to call Rachel at SpectrumIT on 02380 765 299 if you have any questions!