Junior Business Analyst is required to join a growing and progressive company from their head office based on the outskirts of Southampton.
The role of a Junior Business Analyst is a client-facing role, working closely with the Senior Business Analyst to analyse business requirements of both existing and potential clients. This will involve having an understanding of a broad spectrum of business and manufacturing. It will also involve some project management and client management tasks
By definition the role requires expertise in various business analysis skills, including requirements capture, process design, gap analysis, impact analysis, risk analysis and documentation. This will include the definition and design of processes as well as investigating and documenting system requirements based on user and product needs.
You would be expected to:
- Perform an assessment of client needs, consulting with stakeholders to gather and understand business requirements, objectives and
- Work with the Business Analysts, development and test teams to carry out gap and impact analyses to establish the viability of existing system functionality in the context of new requirements, recommend solutions to the client and present alternatives where necessary.
- Translate user and client requirements into functional system requirements and models to enable an effective solution design and successful systems delivery.
- Produce good quality design and requirements documentation.
- Work with third party developers during design and implementation to ensure successful systems integration.
- Maintain communication with the client to ensure that the customer's expectations are managed correctly.
- Liaise between internal teams and the client.
- Communicate current system design, behaviour and capabilities to the client and third parties as required.
- Use standard tools to record project data and progress.
- Occasionally perform high-level investigation of reported issues and ensure they are handled and responded to.
For this role my client is really looking for candidates who has some experience of working within the full software development lifecycle, preferably within a development or testing role. Knowledge of billing systems and Web Services would be an advantage but is not required. Some of my clients' customers are based in Germany so there is the requirement that the candidate will be expected to travel out there as required.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that would be able to offer further training and a career path to the right individual and a very rewarding environment.