Junior ERP Project Manager
A leading organisation with a an international presence, are looking for a Junior Project Manager with ERP system support experience to join their busy team.
This is a great opportunity for a Junior Project Manager or ERP Support analyst with experience of systems implementation, support and testing to progress their career.
The Junior ERP Project Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Solid ERP Support experience. (SAP Advantageous)
- Knowledge of Sales, Finance and Manufacturing ERP modules.
- Experience of working on or owning ERP implementations.
- Knowledge of ERP systems and User testing.
- Experience of user training and production of relevant documentation.
- ERP Project Management exposure.
- Experience of support user bases of over 250.
- Project Management qualifications or training. - Desirable.
The responsibilities of the Junior ERP Project Manager will include:
- Hands on Project Management of the implementation of ERP Systems across the business, domestically and international.
- Provision of day to day 2nd line ERP application support to a diverse user base.
- ERP Systems testing and user training.
- Communication with colleagues across all levels of the business.
- Resource management of project teams.
- Work closely with 3rd party system providers.
This is a great opportunity for someone to begin their Project Management career or for an existing project manager to further their skills and experience whilst working for an international, high profile company.
The role of Junior ERP Project Manager has a salary range of £40k - £45k with excellent benefits including, up to 25 days annual leave, excellent pension scheme, staff discounts, Course Sponsorship, Early finish Friday, Free parking and more!
To apply for the Junior ERP Project Manager, send your CV to camerongaffney@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call on 02380 765301.