Junior Embedded Software Engineer
An ambitious growing manufacturing company is seeking a Junior Embedded Software Engineer to join their Software Engineering team in Woking.
As a company who value innovation and excellence in their products, this is a great opportunity for a Junior Embedded Software Engineer to join the business and help contribute to the companies ambitious growth plans and future product pipeline.
This role is a good opportunity for a recent graduate or Junior Embedded Software Engineer who is looking to further their skillset and progress their career.
This is a varied role and as a Junior Embedded Software Engineer you will:
- Be responsible for the documentation and design of development kits for customer integration support
- Develop new products to expand and diversify the existing portfolio
- Define interfaces and integrations with third party subsystems
- Design and test software for production functional test and system configuration
- Research, develop and implement sensor or control algorithms within OEM drives
The successful Junior Embedded Software Engineer will have:
- Ability to operate at all times in accordance with the company values and behaviours
- At least 1 year experience of embedded programming utilising multiple peripherals
- Knowledge of waterfall and agile development processes
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline (MSc or equivalent beneficial)
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English - written and verbal
- Experience of working with configuration control systems and release processes
- Good working knowledge of C, highly competent in mathematical techniques
- Experience of operating in ISO 9001 environments and to industry specific standards
- Experience working hands-on with electronic and mechanical assemblies
Beneficial to have:
- 1-2 years' experience in Software Engineering
- Experience of test driven development
- Good working knowledge of Object Orientated Programming
The successful Junior Embedded Software Engineer will have some industry experience in Embedded Software Engineering environments.
The company benefits include: Up to £40,000 base salary, Pension, 25 days holiday, Private medical, every other Friday off and more.
To apply for the Junior Embedded Software Engineer role please forward your CV to CameronElloway@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Cameron on 02380 765301