Junior Software Tester
A progressive and ambitious company who produce market leading interactive systems are looking for Junior Software Tester to join their team.
This is a great opportunity for someone in the early stages of their software testing or QA career to join a company where training and development will be provided.
The successful Junior Software Tester will have the following skill, experience or attributes:
- Passionate about software testing and dedicated to progressing their career.
- An approach which utilises attention to detail and time management.
- Experience of creating and supporting test plans.
- Knowledge of Linux operating systems.
- Experience of using bug tracking software - ie. Bugzilla
- Experience or knowledge of SQL.
- Relevant degree qualification or commitment to Testing career i.e. ISTQB
The Junior Software Tester will have the following responsibilities:
- Invesigation, analysis and documentation of defects.
- Work in collaboration with development and other relevant teams.
- Understanding written specifications, requirements and design documentation.
- Creation of test documentation (Google Sheets / Excel) and communicate these across teams.
- Analysis of test tasks and delivering against a schedule.
This is a role with scope for a Junior Software Tester to grow with an exciting company who have a high profile, global customer base.
To apply for this position, please email email@example.com