Junior Software Tester / Test Analyst
(Applicants from Technical Support background also welcome)
A market leading software solutions provider is looking for a Junior Software Tester / Test Analyst to join them at an exciting team for the business.
This is a great opportunity for someone in the early stages of their Software Testing or Test Analyst career who may be looking for a role to expand their knowledge and test capability.
Equally this role will suit someone looking to move from a Technical Support or Software Development career, using your problem-solving skills in a new career direction.
Longer term, there is progression available and the Junior Software Tester / Test Analyst will have the opportunity to have significant impact to the business.
The successful Junior Software Tester / Test Analyst will have the following experience and attributes:
For Technical Support or non-testing applicants:
- Strong problem-solving skills, tenacious in approach and willing to look for multiple solutions to problems and situations.
- Ability to understand customer / user issues and a desire to resolve these thoroughly.
- Strong communication skills.
- A passion for learning new technology, ideally with examples of self-study.
- An appreciation of Software Test / QA and its role in software development.
For existing Software Test Analysts / Testers:
- A willingness to communicate new ideas, opinions and solutions within a team environment.
- An awareness of different types of testing to what you may be working on - having opinions on the pro's and con's.
- Ability to articulate your views and opinions on contemporary software testing and QA practises.
To apply for this position, please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org