Key Account Manager
This is a terrific opportunity to join a fast-paced organisation and immediately make an impact. My client is a Fintech 100 firm who help organisations improve engagement with customers by providing innovative digital financial solutions.
In this role you will be responsible for growth and retention of existing clients and some new business development. You will be an essential part of the sales organisation and will be a key player in the development of the sales organisation.
The role requires significant interaction with clients and colleagues. Tasks are varied and primary responsibilities will include:
- provide the lead point of contact for any customer matters;
- develop and maintain strong, professional customer relationships with key business executives;
- understand customer's specific business needs and apply product knowledge to meet those needs;
- handle problems and faults and refer on to specialist technical colleagues;
- provide advice to customers on all aspects of the software, services and infrastructure both before and after any sale, advising on software features and how they can be applied to assist in a variety of contexts;
- identify new business opportunities and negotiate contract revisions to maximise profit;
- deliver customer presentations and demonstrations of the software, articulately and confidently;
- maintain CRM data for accounts and internal reporting requirements;
- hold regular account reviews and monitor monthly reporting from support team;
- communicate with organisation on issues identified from field observations and customer feedback
- meet sales targets set by managers and contribute to team targets;
The role will often involve travelling to client's premises or to International office locations
Skills and Qualifications
- ideally a graduate with 3+ years experience working in a sales environment, beneficial if in the Digital Banking or Fintech industries;
- proven work experience as Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager and a proven track of selling and growing a business base.
- self-motivation and a competitive, results-driven attitude;
- passion, dedication and focus;
- excellent listening, negotiating and presentation skills;
- ability to formulate benefit statements and to demonstrate enthusiasm for new technology and its commercial uses;
- time-management skills and the ability to prioritise;
- ability to utilise CRM system and to meet reporting deadlines;
- persuasive and influential verbal and written communication skills;
Apply now, send your CV to WilkinChan@SpectrumIT.co.uk or hit apply now.
Spectrum IT Recruitment - Wilkin Chan. Find me on LinkedIN.