Lead Developer (C# / C++, Integration)
£55k - £65k
We are seeking a talented Lead Developer (C# / C++, Integrations) to take an influential role in a market leading Security and Safety Systems company in Hampshire. This is a great opportunity to have a major impact on the technical evolution of an established and profitable company. You will work closely with Product Management to gain a solid understanding of the project objectives and design system components, document your system designs and take a pro-active role in the quality of the team's delivery. Your role will be a split of architecture design and development. An important part of the role is to provide technical advice and implement industry best practices by positively researching change within the IT industry and championing technology that helps to drive positive change in accordance with company IT policies and strategy.
This would suit a strong hands on developer looking to move into architecture.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
· Solid hands on experience of development in C# using Visual Studio and / OR Experience of C++ programming
· Solid experience creating maintainable code using source control solutions like GIT or TFS
· Experience of software integrations (ideally within the telephony world)
· Working within multidisciplinary teams
Nice to have
· Experience of developing software that deals with real-time messaging communications / telephony systems
· Experience of working with Call Telephony Integration (CTI) and Call Detail Record (CDR) implementations would be highly beneficial
· Proven experience of working with the SIP Protocol
· Understanding of the principles of networking
· Experience of re-architecting systems to utilise new technological advances
· Experience of C++
· Agile Development Environment
· Relational Database Design
· Experience of VoIP - CISCO, CuCM, Avaya, Alcatel or similar
· Trunked Radio Experience - Motorola, Harris or similar
This is a great time to join the business during a period of rapid growth and technology transformation. If you value career progression, an exciting & challenging pipeline of work and somewhere where you can make an impact, get in touch asap.
Location: Southampton Area
Base Salary plus extensive benefits and great career prospects
Send your CV now!