£60,000 - £70,000 + benefits and home working options
Hampshire: Southampton, Winchester, Fareham
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Lead Developer to work for an established business based in Hampshire developing numerous Web and Mobile applications for a range of high profile customer facing applications.
The role offers scope to take on increased responsibility during a period of growth and investment, and is open to experienced Lead Developers and Senior Software Developers who wish to make the move into a hands-on Lead or Team mentoring role.
- Lead the development team and implement Agile best practice
- Communicate with all levels of the business, interact closely with the Head of Development
- Mentor junior team members
- Proficient in leading Development teams and/or mentoring other developers
- Strong Agile experience, implementing and managing Agile / TDD processes
- Able to work in a dynamic, changeable environment
- Full stack development
- Pair programming
- Commercial DevOps experience
- Degree level education in Computer Science or similar
The company offer a very competitive benefits package including bonus, modern offices, and ongoing project work and progression opportunities.
For the full details please apply to this advert or contact me on LinkedIn, Paul Grace, SpectrumIT
All candidate must be eligible to work in the UK / UK based