Lead DevOps Engineer - AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Cloud
Fully Remote - must be based in the UK
£85,000 plus shares, pension, generous benefits
We are looking for an experienced Lead Devops Engineer to help a successful software & technology company move on-prem services in to the cloud.
The company architect and deliver secure data solutions to range of global companies and their solutions are revolutionising their industry.
As a result of winning bids to deliver multiple new projects they are looking for several talented people across the software and infrastructure teams. This pivotal role will add huge value and innovation to the team.
This is a great opportunity to help transform the company and modernise their infrastructure and development functions.
As the Lead Devops Engineer you will demonstrate the following experience:
- Expertise leading the implementation and architecture of an AWS DevOps environment
- Depth of knowledge in containerisation tools & tech - Docker, Kubernetes
- Linux operating experience - Ubuntu / CentOS / Debian / Postgres
- OO programming & Scripting experience i.e. Python / Bash / Java / C# or similar
- Experience working in an Agile environment with tools like Jira and Confluence
- Strong Git and Gitlab understanding
- Database technologies- Postgres
- Jenkins integration, Ansible development and Rancher experience
As a Lead DevOps Engineer your main duties will include:
- Design and build cloud monitoring solutions
- Deploy and maintain cloud base services
- Maintain and manage development, production and integration environments
- Manage the sizing of containers and VMs
- Operational support of production systems
- Network management, configuration and design
- Design and manage integration pipelines
- Build and lead a devops function
This is a key role within the organisation and such carries a generous salary and benefits package.
The salary benchmark is £85,000 with additional share options, bonus, and a range of benefits. This may be flexible for the right person.
Spectrum IT Recruitment is the exclusive recruitment partner for this opportunity.
Please contact Steve Wright at Spectrum IT Recruitment for more detials or hit APPLY to register your interest.