One of Basingstoke's high-profile employers are seeking a Lead Full Stack Developer (AngularJS / NodeJS) to join and lead a growing development function working on a variety of mission critical applications that allows the business to continue its operations.
This Lead Full Stack Developer role is split between hands on coding and a hands-off element of liaising with internal customers and managing & running a team.
The role of Lead Full Stack Developer
- Development and maintenance of specialised IT Systems.
- Involved with the full development life cycle working with Customers, BA's, PM's etc.
- Provide delivery estimates for projects
- Deliver functionality that meets requirements
- Maintain and support applications
- Ensure delivered solutions comply with architectural standards and developed in line with agreed coding standards
- Model best practice and support / mentor Junior Developers
- Creation of Technical Documentation
- Able to lead Continuous Integration in an Agile environment
- Participation in component and data architecture design, performance monitoring, product evaluation etc.
The successful Lead Full Stack Developer will have;
- CSS / HTML
- API integration and build
- In depth knowledge of the full software Development lifecycle.
- Experience of developing and deploying IT solutions in complex (i.e. multi-project, multi-system) environments.
It would be beneficial if the Lead Full Stack Developer had;
- SQL Server or Oracle Database development experience
- TDD frameworks such as karma or jasmine
The role of Lead Full Stack Developer is paying a up to £75,000 and comes with excellent benefits and career progression opportunities.
Benefits include; Bonus, 25 days holiday, Pension, Childcare Vouchers, free parking and more.
To Apply for this Lead Full Stack Developer Role, please forward your CV to tomstickler@spectrumIT.co.uk, or call Tom on 02380 765 294.