Lead Digital Product Manager - Lead Product Owner
UX, Agile, Team leadership, B2B / B2C, Digital product innovation
Competitive Salary + benefits and flexible working
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior or Lead Product Manager to join a successful Digital company at an exciting time of growth. The business offer progression opportunities and scope to lead the development and transformation of their innovative and influential Digital products used by a massive customer base.
The company offer a range of Digital products to its external customers and this role will be heavily involved in the Product Management and Product Development of new and existing digital products and features, initially working with internal technical teams and senior stakeholders to improve the performance and customer UX for a couple of major products.
The company will consider candidates from experienced Senior Product Managers / Product Owners an those with formal Lead Product Management experience. Candidates currently in a similar Digital Product focussed role who are looking for a fast paced, growing environment where they can directly influence digital product design and product UX through the full life cycle should apply now..
Essential skills Required:
- Commercial experience of Digital / Software Product Management or Product Ownership
- Will have taken the Lead on Product development and strategic delivery previously, leading both projects and people.
- The role is client focused so you must be able to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Will have a passion for Digital UX and will be able to demonstrate previously being directly involved in improving Digital UX
- An excellent understanding of Agile methodology
- Experience of using data analysis and data insight to make decisions is desirable
- Experience of both B2B and B2C environments is highly desirable
- Degree educated, IT or Business-related degrees are preferable
The company regularly invest in training and support for their staff across all levels, offering excellent scope for progression and a competitive salary up to £75,000 + benefits and flexible working.
The company's offices in Hampshire are commutable from; Fareham, Portsmouth, Havant, Hedge End and Southampton
To be considered for this position please apply to this advert or contact me via our website or LinkedIn. Paul Grace, Spectrum IT.
All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.