Lead Software Developer - Python, Django, Machine Learning
Salary £50-70k + benefits and fully remote working (UK)
We are seeking a talented Senior / Lead Python Developer to join a market leading consumer data specialist who leverage the power of Machine Learning and Data Science to solve real world digital challenges, boasting an enviable team of engineers and scientists, they are growing through investment and evolution.
The Lead Software Developer will work full life cycle with influence across the development of a large-scale data processing system and additional back-end applications. The role will take the responsibility of leading and mentoring other developers in the team, and take the lead on projects where required.
The company can offer fully remote working, with the occasional need for team meetings at their offices.
- Act as a Senior member of collaborative Development team
- Lead other members of the team and collaborate with Senior level management
- The role will remain hands-on so strong Python programming skills are essential
- You will help ensure that development best practice and relevant standards and procedures are met
- Work to Agile best practice
- 5+ year's commercial experience as a Software, Web, Full stack developer
- Previous team lead/mentoring experience
- Extensive commercial experience with Python, Django
- ElasticSearch, MongoDB
- CI / CD (Jenkins or similar)
- Comfortable working in cross functional teams to set timescales
- Degree educated in Computer Science, or related field is desirable
Their offices are based in the South East; Hampshire, Berkshire, Surrey, London areas.
Please apply to this ad to discuss the full details, alternatively contact me via our website. Paul Grace at Spectrum IT Recruitment