Lead Software Tester
An award winning and established software house is looking for a Senior or Lead Software Tester to join the business and play a key role in shaping a new test department for the business.
The Lead Software Tester will be passionate about testing and best practise.
The successful Lead Software Tester will be required to undertake the following responsibilities:
- Manage and perform manual and automation test suite execution.
- Process definition to improve reliability.
- Liaising with the Development team to provide automated test programmes.
- Research and development of new ideas, to improve efficiency and cost effectiveness.
- Utilising feedback from support and sales for development of new test programmes.
- Production of quality and management statistics.
The Lead Software Tester will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Commercial experience of managing a test team or working with a test team.
- Knowledge of both Windows and Linux platforms.
- Development experience with Java / C# / C++ or C programming.
- Knowledge of networking: topologies, routing and configurations - Desirable.
- Relevant degree level qualified.
This is a great opportunity to join an company with a high profile customer base and play a key role in the expansion of their capability.
To apply for this position, please forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org