Lead Software Tester (with management pathway)
A progressive technology company who provide software solutions to a range of highly technical sectors are looking for a Lead Software Tester to join their team.
This is a great opportunity for a technically strong Lead Software Tester, who is looking to progress towards a management role. The company has a defined pathway for this progression and will offer training and development accordingly.
The Lead Software Tester will be working closely with software developers and other software testers, creating data management and analytical software.
The Lead Software Tester will be working in an Agile environment where team ownership is encouraged to help successful delivery.
The successful Lead Software Tester will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of leading teams or undertaking leadership responsibilities.
- Commercial experience of Test Automation principles and tools like Selenium, Robot Framework or similar browser automation tools.
- Knowledge, exposure to or experience of working on higher level strategies.
- Knowledge of cloud environments - ideally AWS.
- Experience and ability to independently analyse systems, requirements, problems and produce appropriate testing approach.
- Ability to work independently, managing your own time and syncing with a team as required.
- Strong understanding of the core concepts on automation, performance and security testing.
The responsibilities of the Lead Software Tester will include:
- Creating Test plans, estimates, data and scripts of user stories or requirements.
- Making sure test scripts are produced so they are repeatable and maintainable.
- To amend existing scripts to reflect changing application requirements.
- Proactive participation in the teams Agile discussion and activities.
- Creation of defect reports.
- Defect tracking throughout development life-cycle.
This is a great opportunity to join an ambitious company who undertake a contemporary approach to technology and development approaches.
To apply for this position, please forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org