Lead Test Engineer/ Test Lead
Software Testing, Automation Testing, Selenium, C#, Java, Agile
Salary based on experience from £45,000 - £55,000 + excellent benefits
A great opportunity for a Lead Test Engineer / Test Lead to join a global business offering excellent benefits, modern offices and scope for progression. The Lead Test Engineer will focus on improving internal QA processes, leadership of small Test teams, managing 3rd party providers, and perform automation software testing using Selenium WebDriver.
The business are highly collaborative with development and QA teams based from their office in Hampshire. The Test Lead will test and support a number of key software / Web products through the full project lifecycle following Agile and Waterfall processes.
The key technical skills are based around Web and Automation testing so experience in a similar environment is essential and any experience with Performance or SAP testing is highly desirable.
Essential Skills and Experience:
At least 3 years of commercial experience in Software testing, with demonstrable skills in following areas:
- Leadership of Test teams or experience acting a Senior Analyst mentoring of junior members
- The ability to communicate effectively with developers and senior stakeholders
- Automation testing experience using; Selenium, Webdriver or SpecFlow
- Commercial experience of working in Agile, SCRUM teams
- Experience with Jira or Confluence
- ISEB, ISTQB certification or similar
- Performance Testing
- SAP / ERP testing
The company's offices are commutable from Southampton, Winchester, Fareham, Basingstoke and offer training and excellent benefits.
Please apply to this advert or contact Paul Grace at Spectrum IT Recruitment - You'll find me on LinkedIn and through our company website.
All candidates applying must be eligible to work in the UK