Mid-Level PHP Developer
A leading Cloud based database solutions business based in the Petersfield area is seeking a Mid-Level PHP Developer to join their busy development team.
Fantastic company offering autonomy and remote working options!
This is a great opportunity for an established Mid-Level PHP Developer to join a company and have an impact in decisions made and influence the direction of the business with suggestions.
As a Mid-Level PHP Developer you will be assisting with design, development, testing and maintenance of the product.
The role will involve;
- Improving existing functionality as necessary
- Producing well commented code
- Bug fixing in severity order
- Writing database migrations
- Developing features within given targets
- Alpha testing features
- Following coding standards
- Writing unit tests
- Designing efficient and secure solution architectures and code
The successful Mid-Level PHP Developer will have;
- Strong written and verbal communication
It would be beneficial to have;
- Experience of business applications in a cloud or SaaS environment
- Experience with CakePHP or Laravel
- Experience with RESTful API's
The role of Mid-Level PHP Developer is paying up to £40,000 depending on experience and fantastic benefits which include; 25 days annual leave, Quarterly Bonus, Flexible working, Remote working, Pension.
To be considered please forward your CV to CameronElloway@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Cameron on 02380 765 301.