Mid/Senior Developer - PHP
Based near Leeds-Bradford airport
Up to £55,000 + generous benefits and flexible working
I am working with an award-winning company who build digital web and ecommerce solutions for a range of global customers and have a busy pipeline of new projects to work on. Anyone joining the company can expect to work on greenfield development and a diverse range of solutions. They are consistently listed on the Sunday Times Tech Track 100 list which is a testament to their recent success.
They have exciting expansion plans, right now with the recruitment of at least three more experienced full-time developers; 2 mid to senior level developers and 1 technical lead.
You will have experience in:
- Strong recent experience of Laravel
- Good experience of VueJS
- Proficient in PHP
- Confident with building and consuming Rest APIs
- Proven abilities with responsive front-end web technologies
- Experience with GIT, Vagrant, PHPunit and Selenium (or similar tools)
- Knowledge of cloud technologies, especially AWS
The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining applications for their clients. You may be required to work with clients to determine the best solution, taking time and budgets into consideration. Your work will be neat and well documented, whilst being efficient and accurate.
What they can offer you:
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working
- Private health insurance
- Competitive pension scheme
- Modern office with free parking and next to train station
- Various staff schemes including cycle, IT equipment purchases etc
- Perk box freebies and discounts
- Occasional staff outings