Network Engineer is required to join a growing company from their head office based on the outskirts of Winchester.
The role of a Network Engineer would involve being responsible for the internal support for their growing network infrastructure, which is predominantly Cisco based. You will be based from their head office but also help to support their growing business which includes multiple sites based throughout the UK. You will be expected to liaise with 3rd party suppliers where required.
The ideal candidate for the network engineer role will be working within a similar position at the moment and if possible, have an industry recognised qualification such as a CCNA or equivalent.
You will have:
- Significant experience of managing a CISCO Network infrastructure across multiple sites
- Experience in design, development and implementation of IT Network Infrastructure and best practices across a large organization
- Working experience and knowledge Cisco Technologies and Cisco centralised Wireless Network infrastructure
- IIS management and development
- Experience of troubleshooting and resolving issues at all levels
- Experience of documenting systems and networks.
- Experience with project management
Detailed specialist knowledge and expertise in the following key areas:
- Understanding of SQL within a Web based scenarios
- Cloud based Technologies
- VOIP Telephony
- IIS Administration
- Creation and management of FTP and SFTP connections
- IT Security principles and application
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that would be able to offer further training and career growth opportunities long with a strong benefits package.