Network & Telephony Architect
An award winning and progressive technology group are looking for a Networking and Telephony Architect to join their team and operate in a key role for the business.
The organisation have an international customer base so domestic and overseas travel will be a significant part of this role.
The successful Network & Telephony Architect will have the following skills, attributes and experience:
- A genuine passion for technology and it's benefits to business.
- Commercial experience with in a Solutions Architect capacity with extensive knowledge of Networking and Telephony architecture.
- Significant knowledge and experience of MPLS connectivity.
- Experience of gathering customer technical requirements, developing use cases, producing functional and technical specifications.
- Experience of proposing technical solutions of existing and new customers.
- Ability to work in collaboration with a number of teams throughout the business.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
The responsibilities of the Network & Telephony Architect will include:
- Close collaboration with sales teams to understand key prospect and customer requirements.
- Close customer management, helping them solve business problems through the business solutions.
- Production of high and low level designs.
- Explaining all potential solutions to stakeholders.
- To provide coaching and training to the more junior members of the organisation.
- To facilitate co-operation and co-ordination of all technical areas throughout the business.
This is a great opportunity to join and established company during an exciting phase of their evolution.
To apply for this position, please forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org