An Oracle Developer is required for a rapidly growing Development team within a highly successful organisation.
You will be part of an Oracle Development team designing and developing Oracle database applications.
The role of an Oracle Developer will include;
- Developing SQL and PLSQL following the documented development process ensuring code is fully unit-tested and standards-compliant.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure development standards are maintained.
- Actively collaborate with business analysts to provide technical insight during the analysis project phase.
- Investigate, record and resolve support issues raised against the Oracle database.
- Follow the documented change management process to ensure that code is released in a controlled and secure manner.
The successful Oracle Developer with have:
- Experience developing against the Oracle RDBMS.
- Excellent SQL and PLSQL skills.
- A good understanding of relational database theory and practical experience of implementing relational models.
- Experience of different IT development methodologies.
- Understanding of source code management and the code release process
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team with the chance to get exposure to other technologies such as .net and Machine Learning.
Based in modern offices in the Southampton area they role is paying up to £43,200 with flexible working hours and other great benefits.
To be considered for this Oracle Developer role please apply by sending your CV to tomstickler@spectrumIT.co.uk or call Tom on 02380 765 294