PHP Developer (Fully Remote)
A market leading training company, based in the Swansea area is seeking a PHP Developer to work on a greenfield project to develop a web application to launch within a new industry for the business.
This company currently work with various businesses such as retail, hospitality and management.
This is great role for an experienced PHP Developer to join the business and help deliver the concept and launch to market.
This is a varied role and as a PHP Developer you will:
- Work closely with business stakeholders to gather requirements
- Design and document workflows
- Have full responsibility for Full Stack development
- Set the Technology Stack for the web application
- Ensure project is delivered on time
The Skills required to be successful as a PHP Developer are:
- 3+ years Full Stack development experience
- Experience in Full Stack PHP Development
- Requirement gathering experience
- Experience in full SDLC
- Ability to manage projects from Concept through to market launch
It would be beneficial for the PHP Developer to have experience working as a sole developer.
The successful PHP Developer will have proven experience working with the PHP Development language in a full stack environment.
The role of PHP Developer is paying up to £50,000 plus benefits.
To apply for the PHP Developer please forward your CV to CameronElloway@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Cameron on 02380 765 301