PHP Web Developer - Digital Travel - Brighton
We are looking for an awesome PHP Web Developer (Full Stack) to join a fast growing digital travel specialist based in central Brighton. This is a great time to join the business as they look to build on great recent success and grow the talented web and digital teams.
If you like friendly and engaged people working collaboratively to build next generation services, this is the place for you. The teams create a dynamic working environment with a relaxed yet passionate approach to getting their collective goals achieved.
The company also encourages personal development and provides access to courses that can progress and support your career as you grow with them.
We are looking for Senior and mid-level developers with approx. 3 to 10 years' experience of OO PHP development.
They offer a very competitive salary which ranges from £35,000 to £50,000 depending on experience. The company also offers a performance related bonus, flexible working, various company perks, training fund, progression and the opportunity to work with some awesome people.
The office is very relaxed, casual dress with a buoyant and friendly atmosphere - web developers love working here!
You will be able to demonstrate technical competency in the majority of the following:
- Experience with API's - REST , SOAP
- Database Experience - MS SQL Server, MySQL or similar.
- Experience with PHP Frameworks (eg, Symfony, Zend, MVC).
- Comprehensive understanding of a mobile first approach
- Working knowledge of on-line security
- Knowledge of both server and client-side caching and the factors that affect site & application speed.
- Comfortable using version controls such as Github or SVN.
Good to have:
- Understanding of Linux systems (LAMP).
- Understanding of Cloud Infrastructure (AWS or similar).
- Performance Related bonus scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Competitive Annual leave policy
- Birthday off
- Flexible Working
- Free Holiday Transfer Scheme
- Educational & Personal Development funding
- Season Ticket Loans
- Childcare Vouchers
- 6 Company sponsored Social Events (includes Summer & Christmas Party)
This position provides the successful candidate with the exposure to work with a great team in a company that operates globally covering 130 countries.
If you would like to apply for this position then please contact Jason Hoffman on 02380 765 225 or firstname.lastname@example.org