PhD IT Consultant - Entry Level
£36,000 - £40,000
We are recruiting for an established IT Consultancy who are seeking a forward-thinking PhD IT Consultant to join the team. Although the company are small in size, the breadth of knowledge across IT is not. The team is made up of like-minded individuals from PhD backgrounds offering tailored IT systems and solutions to clients, developing high quality software as well as strategic consultancy.
The ideal candidate will possess a PhD in Computer Science or similar (Mathematics, Physics, Software Engineering etc.) This is a real dynamic environment offering a breadth of exposure in various industry areas and routes for career progression.
- Working closely with clients to ensure effective outcomes and see deliverables through.
- Produce solutions-based proposals / new architectures to transform client's IT landscapes.
- Taking responsibility and gaining experience across the Software Development Lifecycle, from requirements gathering through to design, integration, acceptance and implementation.
- PhD in Computer Science or similar (Mathematics, Physics, Software Engineering etc.)
- Demonstrable ability to think logically and solve problems
This role will be predominately office based following the pandemic. There may be occasional travel required to meet with clients in the future. The company are fully equipped to remotely onboard and are looking to move quickly through the interview process.
Please apply to this advert or email your CV direct to AmyLee@SpectrumIT.co.uk