Platform / DevOps Engineer
Leading forward thinking company using the very latest technologies are recruiting for a skilled Platform / DevOps Engineer to join their team. You will have the opportunity to work in an open and collaborative environment working as part of the Operational Team of more than 30 members including Product Managers, Software Engineers, Testers and of course the DevOps team. You will be given the opportunity to innovate and you are encouraged to participate in rapid prototyping, hackathons and a culture that accepts that some mistakes and failures are a natural result of moving fast, being agile and on the bleeding edge.
- AWS, Kubernetes, Docker
- Configuration Tools - Ansible, Puppet Infrastructure-as-Code (Terraform)
- Linux (RedHat)
- Scripting - Bash, PHP, Python etc.
- Familiar with Continuous Integration pipelines
- Fluent with relational and NoSQL databases
- Confident with ISS and MSSQL
- Leading and delivering projects
- Engineering innovative solutions
- Operating and managing the development across the UK and North America on a mix of physical and virtual infrastructure
- Training internal users on DevOps processes and tools
- Testing new software releases
You will be a confident, driven person with a passion for technology, this is working in a flat organisation structure so you need to be forward thinking and happy to input on a daily basis.
Salary is £50K-£60K + Benefits + Working with highly skilled Developers, Excellent training, Hack-a-thons, Lunch and Learn sessions, Training Courses and Conferences and impromptu pizza deliveries and BBQs. Dog friendly office.
DevOps, Platform Engineer, AWS, Ansible, Bamboo, Baremetal, BlackDuck, Datadog, Docker, Foreman, Helm, Jira, Kubernetes, Linux, Microsoft OS, MSSQL, OpenSCAP, Portworx, Postfix, PostgreSQL, Puppet, Slack, Terraform, VMWare