An exciting new opportunity has arisen within one of the most exciting new tech start-ups based in Basingstoke for a Product Analyst.
With a growing customer base, the company have raised new funding throughout 2020 despite COVID 19 and their business is stronger than ever.
Working closely with the Engineering team you'll be responsible for gathering and refining product requirements, ensuring we the product vision is delivered on.
The role of Product Analyst
- Identify system requirements
- Develop and analyse functional specifications
- Communicate with stakeholders to understand their requirements
- Gather feedback from end users about system performance
- Examine and evaluate current systems
- Propose product enhancements to improve user experience
- Coordinate with the whole engineering team to deliver functional solutions
- Help prioritise the implementation of new features and set specific timelines
- Help create support and training documents for internal and external users
The successful Product Analyst will have:
- Experience as an analyst, product owner or similar role in product management
- Familiarity with agile
- Hands-on experience working in all stages of the product life cycle
- Ability to explain technical details
- Excellent analytical skills
- Technical background with knowledge of software development and web technologies
The role of Product Analyst is paying up to £65k depending on experience with benefits including Work from home 2 - 3 days per week 25 days holiday, stock options, 8% Pension, free lunches daily and free car parking.
This role is also located 2 minutes from Basingstoke train station so is easily accessible via public transport.
To apply for this Product Analyst role please contact ChrisLynes@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Chris on 02380 765 805