£45,000 - £65,000
Technical Product Manager required by a leading software house based in Bournemouth. You will work with the business to define and oversee the delivery of the Technology Product Solutions required ensuring the technology strategy and roadmap are aligned to it.
You will have experience in:-
- Product Management in a large corporate environment or software house
- Creating technical strategies and roadmaps
- Conducting consumer research
- Writing and presenting business cases for new products or product enhancements
- Product definition, requirements gathering and prioritisation
- Writing and reviewing usability, use cases, customer journeys and wireframes
- Data Toolkit is useful - e.g. B2B customer data used in Media, AdTech etc.
- In a Consumer or Digital Publishing environment (Desirable)
You will have strong influencing and negotiation skills and have the ability to set, track and manage project budgets and manage financial stakeholders. You will ideally have a strong understanding of Cloud based products - Salesforce / Force.com although this is not essential.
You will be responsible for:-
- Developing product propositions which enhance user experience
- Determine Requirements and research new technologies
- Work with the development team to understand constraints and estimate development lead times
- Develop business cases for product development
- Develop and maintain an agreed product roadmap
- Create requirements / user stories / wireframes for new developments
- Maintain a BAU development backlog of bugs and new enhancements
- Organise regular Show & Tells
If you have the relevant skills and you are a strong Product Manager with Strategic vision (3 weeks, 3 months and 3 years)and strong Operational Strategy (taken from the vision) and you have some technical knowledge then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02380 765804.